lunes, 25 de noviembre de 2019

Welcome!

WELCOME TO THE "MARIANO TIMÓN SCHOOL OF ARTS' ENGLISH BLOG"!

Hello! 

This is just a greeting for all those who visit our blog for the first time. This blog has been a tool that came up in the course of schoolyear I spent in the Arts School of Palencia. 

It was a wonderful time that I enjoyed last schoolyear and I have missed my students the following year, but Life has given me a new chance to keep on learning in the High School from Carrión de los Condes, a village in the middle of Saint Jame's Way in Palencia. 

I hope this blog can help chance the minds and the awereness of some of those who happen to come it across. There is much to be read, watched, thought and discussed, but all of these things share a common aim: to become better students, better human beings who one day I hope will be able to take their lifes in their hands and help other people to live a better life.

Perhaps that sounds too optimistic, but I am persuaded that, if Love not money) is what ought to makes the world go round, Education is the only tool we have to really transform it.

Your teacher,



Álvaro

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entre Maestros, la película

"Una experiencia educativa sin precedentes"